Thank you for joining Protect Our Lottery!
Interactive Benefit Map
Check out our interactive map to see how The Pennsylvania Lottery benefits senior citizens in your county.
View Map »
- The Patriot-News gets it right: Time for Gov. Corbett to pull the plug on lottery deal.
- Gov. Corbett continues to push lottery scheme, despite millions in fees paid to consultants that belongs to seniors and lottery-funded programs.
- Voters get it but Tom Corbett isn’t listening: “Five percent of the voters ranked liquor privatization as a top priority. The lottery didn’t even register in the poll,” reports The Philly Daily News
- PA Lottery sets sales record but Gov. Corbett keeps pushing backroom deal to privatize
- Seniors paying the price as Corbett continues secret negotiations to outsource management of the PA lottery
Get the latest news and information from Protect Our Lottery: