Concerned citizens across the state are joining our effort to keep Wall Street’s hands off of our lottery. Complete the form below to join our effort. We will provide weekly news updates and information on how to contact Gov. Tom Corbett and your lawmaker.
Interactive Benefit Map
Check out our interactive map to see how The Pennsylvania Lottery benefits senior citizens in your county.
View Map »
- The Patriot-News gets it right: Time for Gov. Corbett to pull the plug on lottery deal.
- Gov. Corbett continues to push lottery scheme, despite millions in fees paid to consultants that belongs to seniors and lottery-funded programs.
- Voters get it but Tom Corbett isn’t listening: “Five percent of the voters ranked liquor privatization as a top priority. The lottery didn’t even register in the poll,” reports The Philly Daily News
- PA Lottery sets sales record but Gov. Corbett keeps pushing backroom deal to privatize
- Seniors paying the price as Corbett continues secret negotiations to outsource management of the PA lottery
Get the latest news and information from Protect Our Lottery: