The woeful Philadelphia 76ers are a 9,999 to 1 long shot to win the NBA title this year. The odds that Gov. Corbett will succeed in his long-running, legally flawed effort to privatize state lottery operations, using a British company to do the work, can’t be much better.
Interactive Benefit Map
Check out our interactive map to see how The Pennsylvania Lottery benefits senior citizens in your county.
View Map »
- The Patriot-News gets it right: Time for Gov. Corbett to pull the plug on lottery deal.
- Gov. Corbett continues to push lottery scheme, despite millions in fees paid to consultants that belongs to seniors and lottery-funded programs.
- Voters get it but Tom Corbett isn’t listening: “Five percent of the voters ranked liquor privatization as a top priority. The lottery didn’t even register in the poll,” reports The Philly Daily News
- PA Lottery sets sales record but Gov. Corbett keeps pushing backroom deal to privatize
- Seniors paying the price as Corbett continues secret negotiations to outsource management of the PA lottery
Get the latest news and information from Protect Our Lottery: